Marina L. Green joined the law firm of Barry, Barall & Spinella, LLC in April 2018. She graduated from Quinnipiac University as the valedictorian of the College of Arts and Sciences in 2011. She received a Faculty Fellows Scholarship to attend Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate with honors in 2014. While in law school, she won the law school's intramural moot court competition and successfully argued an appeal to the Appellate Court for the State of Connecticut.
Attorney Green began her career as an Assistant Clerk with the Office of the Appellate Clerk. She then worked at a small firm in Hartford where she practiced appellate law as a special public defender on criminal and child protection appeals.
Attorney Green has experience in criminal and civil litigation, criminal and civil appeals, and workers’ compensation. She specializes in researching and briefing complex legal issues.
Year Joined Firm
- State of Connecticut, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2018
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Civil and Criminal Appeals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. magna cum laude- 2014
- Major: Moot Court Society, Executive Director
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- B.A. summa cum laude- 2011
- Honors: Valedictorian of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Major: Criminal Justice
- State v. Norman P., 329 Conn. 440 (2018)
- In re Jacob W. et al., 178 Conn. App. 195 (2017)
- Rockhill v. Danbury Hospital, 176 Conn. App. 39 (2017)
- In re Elijah C., 326 Conn. 480 (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member