Manchester Personal Injury Attorneys
Vigorously representing the rights of injury victims in Connecticut
The quaint town of Manchester, seated in Hartford County, is located in north central Connecticut, and boasts a cozy population of 58,000 residents covering about 28 square miles. Once a heavily industrial town due largely to its location on the Hockanum River, which provided a significant power source for textile manufacturing, it is now a bustling center for retail commerce in the region. Manchester is not only a place to visit for dining or shopping, but it is also a wonderful getaway for regenerating your batteries by enjoying one of its many beautiful parks or museums.
If you or a loved one have been hurt by a product, company, or individual and don’t know where to begin, speak with one of our Manchester personal injury attorneys at Barry, Barall & Spinella, LLC.
Tough personal injury litigants
When you have been injured your life can be turned upside down due to the negligence of another. You could be left permanently disabled or disfigured, or your recovery could take a substantial period of time before knowing whether you can even return to your normal life pre-accident. We understand the toll that accidents take on you and your family, and that you need help to get back on your feet after being seriously injured.
The damage can be caused by a specific person or even a manufacturing error that made a product dangerous. Whatever the case may be, you should not be made to suffer when someone else is at fault. Significant cost comes along with recovering, which can be debilitating.
Our attorneys help our Manchester clients recover compensation they deserve after sustaining personal injuries related to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Sexual assault
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
Manchester is our home and we proudly protect our community by striving to provide outstanding legal services that surpass the expectations of our clients. We are the attorneys who will be in your corner battling for you every step of the way. We will fiercely fight to make sure that you are treated fairly by the party who harmed you, and the insurance companies.
Injuries likely to occur in Manchester accidents
When your body has gone through a shock or trauma from a personal injury, it can start off feeling mild and quickly become serious as time passes. Ignoring the signs can risk your health and cause you permanent injury if you go untreated. Injuries you could experience include:
- Musculoskeletal injuries: pain worsening with activity, inflammation, redness, swelling
- Concussion: headache/pressure, loss of consciousness, dizziness, ringing of the ears
- Whiplash: neck pain and stiffness, loss of range of motion
- Broken bones: swelling, redness, bruising, deformity, loss of use, severe pain
- Emotional injury: anxiety or depression
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with these injuries, seek medical attention immediately. It is important to follow your doctor’s treatment plan, which may include physical therapy, rest, or additional medical testing.
Powerful personal injury representation you can count on
After an accident, it is common that to need to reach out to the emergency services and medical departments that provided critical assistance at the scene to obtain related records to assist in your case. Depending on your particular circumstances, you may find yourself in need of contacting local government agencies for additional resources.
Police, Fire, and EMS
- Manchester Police Department is located at 239 Middle Turnpike East, Manchester, CT, 06040 and may be contacted by phone at (860) 645-5500.
- Manchester Fire-Rescue-Ems is located at 75 Center Street, Manchester, CT, 06040 and the Fire Chief’s office may be reached by phone at (860) 647-3266.
Local hospitals and emergency clinics
Receiving immediate medical care is important to preventing further injuries from occurring. If you have been hurt, seek medical attention. The Town of Manchester has several options for emergency care:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- New England Urgent Care
- Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care
- ProHealth Express Care
Manchester Courts Resources
There are times that you may need to contact court personnel, locate information related to your case, or just need to use a computer or copy machine to provide your attorney with valuable case information. Below are some useful contacts for use during your case:
- Court Service Centers
- Traffic Ticket Lookup
- Superior Court Clerk: 410 Center Street, Manchester, CT 06040 Tel: (860) 647-1091
Our Manchester personal injury attorneys are here to help you
Our passion for helping clients with personal injuries makes providing you with excellent legal services our priority. Every client is treated with respect, and every case with urgency because helping you is what we do best. We know the important questions to ask, and information to obtain that will most benefit your claim.
Did you know that under Connecticut law, there is a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury claims? That means that if you fail to file suit within two years of the date of your accident that you won’t be able to recover any damages for the property damage and personal injuries you suffered.
- We will discuss your injuries and recovery progress, obtain any official accident or incident reports, and secure any witness statements, photographic evidence, and other documentation to assist us in handling your claim.
- We will obtain insurance policy limits to establish any shortfalls in covering your medical and other expenses during your recovery.
- We will obtain your medical records to determine your injuries to help assess the compensation you may be entitled to for your damages.
- We will advise you of the available damages you may recover based upon your injuries. In Connecticut, aside from recouping losses for damage to personal property, typical damages that may be recovered for a personal injury claim include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of employment benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
- Punitive damages
- We will negotiate with the insurance company to reach the maximum settlement possible on your claim, and if necessary, we will fight for you in court if the insurer fails to be reasonable.
You should not be placed in a detrimental financial position when you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. Our attorneys are here to help you get the fair compensation that you should receive for the hardship you have been forced to endure.
Zealously fighting for our Manchester personal injury clients
When you have been unexpectedly injured, it can become a demoralizing experience. From the time of your initial injury you are constantly compelled to justify every detail of what has happened – as if you are to blame – while your life has been in a constant state of change. You need the vigorous personal injury representation of the attorneys at Barry, Barall & Spinella, LLC. We fearlessly represent victims by standing up to the insurance companies and fighting for the rights of our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in Manchester or Hartford, call our office at 860-649-4400 or reach out to us through our contact form today to schedule your free case consultation. We’re located right off I-84 or I-384 in Manchester.